- Optimized for Desktop and Mobile devices.
- Full integration into wysiwyg editor.
- Possibility to define global settings for all tooltips or define to specific settings for each tooltip.
- Possibility to insert html content.
- Predefined effects.
- Recalculation of tooltip position on resize window.
- Documentation included (including the creation tooltip by script).
- Animation effect: see available effects.
- Method of opening: On click or on hover (default). Hover is automatically transformed to click on mobile devices.
- Position: It is possible to set values to top or to bottom.
- Open delay, Close delay: For mobile devices and “click” event is automatically set to 0, default is 300 ms for Open delay and 0 ms for Close delay.
- Auto close delay: Default is false.
- Interactive: Possibility to interact with the content of the tooltip, default is true.
You can try effects in section “Clickable tooltip examples“. The effects are based on css3 transitions.
- The Effects are: None, Bounce, Flip, Perspective, Scale and Translate.
- Posibility to define own effect by adding css class.
It is automatically controlled according to the visible area of the page. User can set default (top or bottom) position but script will determine the real position based on the visible area of the page.
Hoverable tooltip examples
Clickable tooltip examples
- Czech (cs_CZ)
- English (en-US)
- Slovak (sk_SK)
andorid browser 4+, chrome, firefox, ie9+, edge, opera, safari
IE9 does not support css3 transitions.